Sometimes, I think the best viewing comes from watching ordinary people doing ordinary things, like stealing kisses
And you don’t have to go far to see it. You can see people stealing kisses almost everywhere; train station, hardware, IKEA, and pretty much any place that serves food or alcohol (or both).
Though it can, on occasion, look more like greetings, consolation or farewells.
Sometimes it’s a quick peck on the lips. Other times its cheek kissing; mwah, mwah, mwah. Now and again, something deeper that leaves one or other party gasping for breath.
And when you see it at the picture theatre, it can sometimes be more entertaining than the movie!
Kissing crosses almost all the -ism spectrums;
- Women kissing men or women.
- Men kissing men or women.
- Adults kissing adults or children.
- Children kissing adults or children.
- All colours of people kissing other colours.
- People kissing pets.
- Pets kissing people and other pets.
For almost every kiss I see, I can write any number of stories, and sometimes I do.
You can see more of my Haiku here.