I can’t help but feel more positive about my Q3 2022 plan, there’s just enough change to make me feel like I might be getting somewhere.
According to Dean Wesley Smith, the third quarter is the time of Great Regret, when you suddenly wake up realising the year is half gone.
Not that I regret that much about last quarter, but in the scheme of things, it’s a good time to take a look and reset your plan. And I definitely need a reset.
Q3 2022 Plan
My goals remain the same.
Goal #1: Stay Married to DB
No change on the goal or the three keystone activities (the ones most likely to produce the results you want):
- Cook his favourite meals.
- Do the chores that annoy him the most when they don’t get done.
- Never move anything he puts down.
Goal #2: lose 6.6 kg by October 3, 2022 (target 59.9 kg)
I’m changing my keystone activities slightly, to match with my attempts to drop Clever Girl’s weight.
- Eat only between 7am and 7pm.
- Eat three meals a day – no snacking!
- East maller portions.
Goal #3: Stephen King Famous
This quarter, I’m changing my keystone activities again; putting the submissions back in again in the hopes of raising my author profile:
- Write 500 – 1,000 words every day.
- Complete a novella each month.
- Submit 5 stories to high-quality magazines, competitions, awards and anthologies every week.
So more or less the same thing, with just a little tweaking. It’s the tweaking that makes me think I’ll get there in the end. Other than that, it’s just a matter of cranking the handle.
Do you have a new Q3 2022 Plan in place?
For more, see the Project Life Worth Living page.