How to plan, host and enjoy your party
Do you think inviting friends for dinner is as terrifying as organising an international peace summit?
Then you need someone to guide you step-by-step through your dinner party preparations. And lazy stay at home socialite Alexandria Blaelock is just that someone. Drawing on her personal and professional event management experience she’ll tell you:
- Who to invite, how to encourage them to arrive, keep them entertained and get them to leave.
- What makes a balanced menu, how to manage dietary requirements, determine serving sizes, match drinks, and what to do when you can’t or won’t cook.
- When to accept the comfort of modern conveniences, and how to look like a better cook than you are.
- Why your outfit needs to be practical as well as attractive, and what to consider when you choose it.
- How to set your budget, prepare your home, and make sure you have enough furniture, cookware, dishes, cutlery, and glasses.
You’ll learn what you need to know, to have the confidence you need so you can relax and enjoy your night too.
Start planning your stress free dinner party today, buy now in:ebook paperback hardback or Add to Goodreads (includes affilliate links)
For signed copies and bulk orders, please contact [email protected].
Named one of PARTYSLATE‘s 10 Best New Books For The Event Lover On Your Gift List
How to Plan Stress Free Dinner Parties
- How much food do you need?
- What kind of drinks?
- How can you possibly get it all done in time?
But just like eating elephants, you can easily get them done one step (bite) at a time.
Dinner Parties are only limited by your imagination, but each choice you make narrows your options further until you get down to something manageable. Something you can relax into and focus on enjoying the party.
Here’s some Stress Free Dinner Parties I prepared earlier! Or challenge me to prepare a menu for you in the comments below.
- Queen Elizabeth II Coronation
- Rabbit Lover
- Sleepy Hollow
- Summer Fruits
- Summer Vacation
- Titanic First Class (Advanced)
- Titanic Second Class (Intermediate)
- Titanic Third Class (Beginners)
- Towel Day
- Terry Pratchett
- Wallace and Gromit
- When You’re Not Hungry