Do you think inviting friends for dinner is scarier than organising an international peace treaty?
Then you need someone to guide you step-by-step through your Dinner Party preparations. And lazy stay at home socialite Alexandria Blaelock is just that someone. Drawing on her event management experience, she’ll tell you:
- Who to invite, how to get them there, keep them entertained and make them leave.
- What makes a balanced menu, dietary requirements, serving sizes, matching drinks.
- When to accept the comfort of modern convenience, and how to look like a better cook than you are.
- Why your outfit needs to be practical as well as attractive, and what to consider when you choose it.
- How to set your budget, prepare your home, and make sure you have the stuff you need.
You’ll learn what you need to know, to have the confidence you need so you can relax and enjoy your night too.
- Hardback (ISBN: 978-0-6481733-7-) MSRP AU$29.99
- Paperback (ISBN: 978-0-6481733-6-6) MSRP AU$19.99
- eBook (ISBN: 978-0-6481733-5-9) MSRP AU$5.99
For signed copies and bulk orders, please contact [email protected].
How to Plan Stress Free Dinner Parties
- How much food do you need?
- What kind of drinks?
- How can you possibly get it all done in time?
But just like eating elephants, you can easily get them done one step (bite) at a time.
Dinner Parties are only limited by your imagination, but each choice you make narrows your options further until you get down to something manageable. Something you can relax into and focus on enjoying the party.
Here’s some Stress Free Dinner Parties I prepared earlier! Or challenge me to prepare a menu for you in the comments below.
- Queen Elizabeth II Coronation
- Rabbit Lover
- Sleepy Hollow
- Summer Fruits
- Summer Vacation
- Titanic First Class (Advanced)
- Titanic Second Class (Intermediate)
- Titanic Third Class (Beginners)
- Towel Day
- Terry Pratchett
- Wallace and Gromit
- When You’re Not Hungry
Books in series:
If you’d like to stay up to date on the creation and release of my books and stories, sign up for monthly Letters from My Library.
And I can deliver blog posts as they’re posted too.