Are you confident that your clothes suit you and reflect who you really are?
Drawing on early twentieth century purchasing patterns and advice, through two World Wars and the Great Depression, Alexandria Blaelock describes a four-step system for developing your wardrobe plan:
- Your budget
- Your kind of appropriate
- Your needs
- Your style
And the background knowledge that will make your wardrobe plan last; how to:
- create wardrobe capsules
- perform wardrobe reviews
- prepare to shop
- identify good fit and quality
- care for your clothing
- maintain your body shape
You’ll discover what you need to know to grow your courage, make your plan and stick with it. All so that you can confidently build your signature wardrobe.
- Hardback (ISBN: 978-0-6481733-9-7) MSRP US$35.99
- Paperback (ISBN: 978-0-9944415-8-4) MSRP US$24.99
- eBook (ISBN: 978-0-9944415-9-1) MSRP US$6.99
For signed copies and bulk orders, please contact [email protected].
How to Build a Signature Wardrobe Outfit
Some days it feels like you need a Mensa membership to know how to build an outfit, let alone how to build a Signature Wardrobe Outfit.
- Your closet is full of clothes that don’t fit, and even if they did, you don’t go to the right places to wear them.
- There is a rainbow of colours but you can’t tell what goes with which, let alone what works for you.
- You have jeans you never wear and one pair you wear all the time, but you don’t know why that is.
Putting an outfit together is kinda like a jigsaw puzzle; you start at the edges and work your way to the middle.
Knowing what’s appropriate for the life you lead, reduces your options. And when you remove all the options that aren’t your style either, the rest just falls into place. You can relax and get on with the task at hand, confident in the knowledge that you have dressed for your authentic self.
Here are some Signature Wardrobe Outfits I built earlier. Or challenge me to build an outfit for you in the comments below.