Does every day lead you further towards a life you don’t want to lead?
Ever wonder why your goals aren’t taking you where you want to go? Or whether they’re even the right goals for you?
Drawing on business and project management techniques Alexandria Blaelock reveals how to put your life back into your life planning:
- Prepare by working out your Vision, Mission and Values.
- Decide your priorities.
- Choose some meaningful goals.
- Schedule time to “work” on them.
- Track how you’re doing.
Don’t postpone your life, start living it!
Planning a Life Worth Living is Blaelock’s fifth book applying business techniques to personal concerns. Using these techniques, you’ll get to the end of the year satisfied you haven’t wasted it.
- Hardback (ISBN: 978-1-925749-64-9) MSRP AU$29.99
- Paperback (ISBN: 978-1-925749-65-6) MSRP AU$14.99
- eBook (ISBN: 978-1-925749-66-3) MSRP AU$3.99
For signed copies and bulk orders, please contact [email protected].
Books in series
If you’d like to stay up to date on the creation and release of my books and stories, sign up for monthly Letters from My Library.
By submitting your information, you’re giving me permission to email you. You may unsubscribe at any time.