Tired of hearing you’ll never be wealthy unless you sacrifice all the things that make you feel wealthy?
Ever notice how managing money always seems to mean cutting back on small daily pleasures like lattes and lunches? Alexandria Blaelock explains that true wealth involves more than money – you can enjoy things that make you happy while creating a prosperous future tomorrow.
Borrowing techniques from business, Alexandria reveals how:
- A meaningful vision of your future is the missing link.
- Planning and managing spending brings your dreams to life.
- Sharing what you have can make the world a better place.
Plus, you’ll discover:
- • How to connect with your past and future selves.
- • The comforts of risk management.
- • What to look for in a long-term romantic partner.
Stop worrying about how to pay for your life – relax and enjoy it.
- Hardback (ISBN: 978-1-925749-03-8) MSRP AU$39.99
- Paperback (ISBN: 978-1-925749-04-5) MSRP AU$29.99
- eBook (ISBN: 978-1-925749-05-2) MSRP AU$9.99
For signed copies and bulk orders, please contact [email protected].
How to Tailor a Holistic Spending Plan
Are you annoyed by generic financial advice that doesn’t fit your situation, like:
- Brown bagging your lunch when you work from home.
- Buying cheap lipsticks when you work in the public eye and always need to look your best.
- Buy a fuel-efficient car when you can barely afford your bus fare.
You don’t have to sacrifice the things you want, but you do have to choose what’s important.
When you focus on your goals, it’s much easier to choose where to cut costs according to the life you want rather than the income you receive. You can choose where to cut costs according to what’s important to you.
Here are some Spending Plans I’ve put together to help you understand how to build a plan around the life you want. Or challenge me to plan something for you in the comments below.
Other Wealth Management Concerns
If you’d like to stay up to date on the creation and release of my books and stories, sign up for monthly Letters from My Library.