- Publisher: BlueMere Books
- Available in: ebook ● paperback ● hardback
- ISBN: ebook 978-0-9944415-0-8 ● paperback 978-0-9944415-3-9 ● hardback 978-0-6481733-8-0
- Published: 2nd March 2015
Do you think inviting friends for dinner is as terrifying as organising an international peace summit?
Then you need someone to guide you step-by-step through your dinner party preparations. And lazy stay at home socialite Alexandria Blaelock is just that someone. Drawing on her personal and professional event management experience she’ll tell you:
- Who to invite, how to encourage them to arrive, keep them entertained and get them to leave.
- What makes a balanced menu, how to manage dietary requirements, determine serving sizes, match drinks, and what to do when you can’t or won’t cook.
- When to accept the comfort of modern conveniences, and how to look like a better cook than you are.
- Why your outfit needs to be practical as well as attractive, and what to consider when you choose it.
- How to set your budget, prepare your home, and make sure you have enough furniture, cookware, dishes, cutlery, and glasses.
You’ll learn what you need to know, to have the confidence you need so you can relax and enjoy your night too.
Start planning your stress free dinner party today, buy now in:
For signed copies and bulk orders, please contact [email protected].
Named one of PARTYSLATE‘s 10 Best New Books For The Event Lover On Your Gift List
Practical, good humoured advice on how to navigate a dinner party.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)