Apropos Alexandria Blaelock
Alexandria Blaelock writes stories, some of them for Ellery Queen’s Mystery Magazine and Pulphouse Fiction Magazine. She’s also written five self-help books applying business techniques to personal matters like getting dressed, cleaning house, and feeding your friends.
As a recovering Project Manager, she’s probably too fond of sticking to plan. She lives in a forest because she enjoys birdsong, the scent of gum leaves and the sun on her face. When not telecommuting to parallel universes from her Melbourne based imagination, she watches K-dramas, talks to animals, and drinks Campari. At the same time.
Five Fun Facts about Alexandria Blaelock!
- When she was about eight years old, Alexandria spent a lovely sunny afternoon in an apricot tree eating sun-warmed fruit straight from the branch. And was very ill the next day. Hasn’t eaten them since. Can’t stand the smell of them.
- She took a cruise on the original Love Boat (Sun Princess), but decades after the show finished and she was Festival Cruises Flamenco.
- Alexandria sang First Tenor in her secondary school’s Choir and Barber Shop Quartet.
- She is a dog magnet. Wherever she goes, dogs come to check her out. Stray dogs have approached her in London, San Francisco, Geneva, Pompeii, Rotorua and across Australia (amongst others).
- Her hair started going white in her early teens; she had Lily Munster streaks and thought she looked cool.
It you’d like to get in touch, I’d love that!
If you’d like to stay up to date on the development and release of my books and stories, sign up for monthly Letters from My Library.
See what I’m up to on Goodreads.
If you want background information about me.
More Alexandria Than You Can Poke a Stick At
All photocredits Kristian Gehradte