Writer, philosopher and dog magnet Alexandria Blaelock advises embracing things that matter, like beauty, friendship and wisdom.
Drawing on a career in project and event management, she’s written four personal development books applying business techniques to personal matters like managing wealth, getting dressed and feeding your friends.
She lives in Melbourne (Australia) with her dog and her husband and is currently pursuing a little Famous Five adventure. While she likes ginger beer and ham rolls you are more likely to find her drinking red wine with antipasto.
Five Fun Facts about Alexandria!
- When she was about eight years old, Alexandria spent a lovely sunny afternoon in an apricot tree eating sun-warmed fruit straight from the branch. And was very ill the next day. Hasn’t eaten them since. Can’t stand the smell of them.
- She took a cruise on the original Love Boat (Sun Princess), but decades after the show finished and she was Festival Cruises Flamenco.
- Alexandria sang First Tenor in her secondary school’s Choir and Barber Shop Quartet.
- She is a dog magnet. Wherever she goes, dogs come to check her out. Stray dogs have approached her in London, San Francisco, Geneva, Pompeii, Rotorua and across Australia (amongst others).
- Her hair started going white in her early teens; she had Lily Munster streaks and thought she looked cool.
It you’d like to get in touch, I’d love that!
If you’d like to stay up to date on the development and release of my books and stories, sign up for monthly Letters from My Library.
See what I’m up to on Goodreads.
If you want background information about me.