The first quarter has been and gone, and now we’re doing the 2021 Q2 Review for, as Dean Wesley Smith calls it the Time of Great Forgetting.
Q2 2021 Review
- Cooking his favourite meals.
- Sharing his concerns.
- Doing the chores that annoy him the most when they don’t get done.
Still married, mostly happily, but wer’re “discussing” renovations so happily is subject to change.
- Walk every morning before breakfast.
- Prepare healthy lunches at breakfast.
- Slowly give up meat and sugar.
Mostly walking every day, sometimes twice a day!
Healthy home-made lunches these days are usually soup. And I LOVE soup. Often vegetable, which make it easy to do one less meat meal.
Hamster Juice injections are working well, though it’s taking some time to get used to the monthly up and down energy cycle as the effect of the injections kick in and wane. And on the subect of injections I’ve had my second Covid vaccination so now I don’t have to worry about that as much now.
- Write every day.
- Write first thing in the morning.
- Finish one thing, then write the next.
I broke my writing streak during May, but managed to get back on track.
Wrote my third highest word count in June (23,948).
- 49 day streak
- Wrote 55,774 words (more than last quarter)
- Wrote 8 short stories
- Published Lovelorn, Lovestruck and Love at First Sight • Common or Garden Variety Heroes • and Planning a Life Worth Living, though some of the work for that was done last quarter.
I found a new quarterly goals template, (see Start Finishing if you’re interested) and I found it helped me to get a lot done last quarter, so I’ll definitely be using it again.
Hopefully I can get a grip on my energy cycles, and get some good work done in the next quarter.
How was your Q2 2021?
For more, see the Project Life Worth Living page.